Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tough to say goodbye

Yesterday we had to say goodbye to Lee again! He went back out west after being home with us for the last four months. It was especially hard to say good bye after the period of time he was home:( We were all set in our normal routine and enjoying our time as a family. It was especially hard at bed time last night when Tyler * my youngest son* was expecting daddys kiss and hug goodnight and it was not possible. Where is daddy mommy, my response was that daddy had to go away to work, his response I never got a good night kiss:( I told him that daddys good bye kiss would last the whole time he was gone. He was crying alittle and then says that he hopes that daddy will be ok with out him and hopes that he doesn;t get lost and can find his way home...... ahhhh my heart just broke. I was trying so hard not to cry and stay strong for him but really what do you do. I could not hold it back. So yeah it was a very hard night. On the brighter side tough, I asked my oldest son Ryan if he was going to help me when daddy was gone to work.... his response "OK mommy I will be the helper when daddy is gone but as soon as he gets home I am going back to being Ryan"... hehe and what a helper he has been so far!

2 comments:

  1. awww,so sad! Luckily I've only had my hubby away once and I was living with my parents at the time so they were a big help for those couple of months. All the best :)
    And welcome back! Your wedding photo is absolutely beautiful and you are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Myrna:) Missed the blogging and glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete