Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday....Wednesday!

Our boys have been gone a week and a half now and we really have been enjoying our “free time” but we are definability missing the boys like crazy now... Wanting this week to fly so I can see them! They are having the time of their lives in Newfoundland!!!! They have a new and adventurous story for us every day and are just having the greatest time with mom and dad. They are leaving to come back on Sunday or Monday of next week so Lee and I still have a weekend together… so we are thinking about a camping trip this weekend or at least a relaxing day at the beach. It has been busy at work with yearend being in August at our company so I am thinking my post will only be a check in from time to time for the next few weeks! I will try my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment